Illinois

Photo Booth

Does anyone know of any photo booth rentals in Central IL?  All of them I can find are in Chicago and they want an additional $500 for travel!

Re: Photo Booth

• danzers02danzers02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i would check out illini photo booth. They were set up at a couple of bridal shows that i attended in champaign, i think their price for 4 hours is around 650. I think they are on facebook.  Hope thid helps.
  • angel2210angel2210 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Definitely Illini but I'd hurry. They book up quick.
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I just have to tell you that we had a photobooth at our wedding last month, and our guests LOVED it!  Every time I looked that direction, there was a line of people waiting to take their photos.  Just make sure that your dj makes  a few announcements throughout the evening reminding guests that it is available to use.  We are north of you and used Chicagolandphotobooth.com, and they were great with the set-up, and with our guests, but I don't know how far they travel without an extra fee.  Keep searching,  it's worth it, good luck!
  • charlotte1819charlotte1819 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    rentphotobooths.com go all over the country and have free shipping... I personally haven't used them yet but I know my sister is looking into it because illini photo booth is booked for her date (Nov 6, 2010) but you can see the availablity of rentphotobooth on their website.

Good Luck!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards