Pennsylvania-Central

Help! Envelopes

I need help finding envelopes in our area. I would like to go to the store and pick them up if possible I know I can find them online but I would perfer to pick up if possible. I am having an awful time finding square envelopes 6.5"X6.5" or larger if anyone knows where I can find them in the Mechanicsburg or Harrisburg area. I am willing to go just about anywhere. Thanks for your help!

Re: Help! Envelopes

• edited December 2011
    I had the hardest time finding a place for envelopes in the area.  I even tried the scrapbook store in the Hershey Outlets with no luck.   I know that you don't want to but I ended up ordering my from cardsandpockets.com.  They were like $0.13 ea.  I am happy with them and they have lots of to choose from.  Michael's has some envelopes but I am not sure if what size they have. 
    Michelle and Chris 10.10.10 ~Planning Bio~Updated September 12th~ 10/10 Siggy challenge: Walking down the aisle Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Try The Freckled Frog off Lingelstown Road.  I'm ordering my invitations from there and I know they carry a bunch of different stationary and such.  Couldn't hurt to check it out ... Hope this helps!

image 165 Invited
    image 105 Are attending one amazing party!
    image33 Are missing out!
    image 27 Haven't sent back their responses yet
    RSVP Date: October 23
  • tresslertressler member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies I have already checked both of those locations but .13 cents each sounds pretty cheap I will check them out online and maybe rush order them to make up for it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards