Pennsylvania-Central

The Pros show on 9/29 - anyone going?

I got on the list for The Pros (DJ, photography & videography) and they've been emailing me about going to a show next week on the 29th from ~7-9pm.  Is anyone else going?  I'm not sure interested in going, but might go if someone else was.

Re: The Pros show on 9/29 - anyone going?

• SHALYNNMARIESHALYNNMARIE member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got several emails ( 2 in a row just as im writing this)and phone calls.Im not going, and to be honest my finace doesnt even want to book them with the way they have been hounding us..

blog post photo
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • dnichol3dnichol3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I agree with your FI... they have been pretty annoying.  I already have a tentative photographer/videographer and DJ lined up, I just thought it might be fun to go to one of the shows to see what goes on.  Oh well. 

Good luck with planning! :)
  • slpankuchslpankuch member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to a show a few months ago. DON'T go. They are not good at all. The DJ was loosing his pants as he was talking and demonstrating dances. The DJs were too in your face. This really old DJ played nothing but 70s music and he kept trying to make me dance in front of a room full of people when I told him no several times. Their sound system was AWFUL. We were in a small room and they had it so loud that I couldn't hear my fiance next to me. The system crackled and hummed at some points too.

The photographers were just basic and boring.

Go with local businesses and vendors. You will get better quality.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards