Illinois
Options

Bridal Shops with great customer service in and around the Naperville Area

Hello Knotties!!!

I am starting my dress shopping soon and I need some help on some good bridal shops in and around the Naperville area that have great customer service.

I did a search on the knot and found the following shops....

Please let me know if anyone has been to these places and how was your experience.

*Francia's Bridal Boutique---Hinsdale
*Wolsfelts Victorian Bridals---Aurora
*Bridal Boutique of Naperville
*Catherine Simms---Naperville
*Bridal Mansion of Lisle
*A Joyful Occasion--Naperville
*The Dress by Nicole--Wheaton

Thanks,
Sarah

Re: Bridal Shops with great customer service in and around the Naperville Area

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I didn't buy from Catherine Simms but I really felt comfortable there and the associate was very nice.  Many dresses to look at yourself.  I also went to A Joyful Occasion, but I didn't feel my experience there was that great.  There was the owner and her associate and I was the first appointment.  A second bride came in and I felt like the owner compared my budget to hers, and then she decided to have her associate help me while SHE helped the other bride.  It was hard to look at dresses yourself there.
  • Options
    Megs2484Megs2484 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I purchased my dress from Diana at House of Bride's in Aurora who was wonderful and gave me complete control and honesty.
    I also went to Wolsfelts Victorian Bridals and Heather helped me there who was equally wonderful, just got a better deal on the dress at HOB (and Diana picked it out, I never would have tried it on if it were not for her!)
    My sister purchased her dress from Wolsfelts and felt that after purchasing they weren't as "sweet"...something to think about I suppose...good luck!
  • Options
    Walters4hawksWalters4hawks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You have to go to I Do Bridal in Galena, IL.  I went there and they are AWESOME!!! It's a little drive but worth it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's not on your list, but I had a really good experience at Crystal Bride in Geneva.  They were not pushy at all,  and have remembered me every time I've gone in since buying the dress.  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards