Pennsylvania-Central
Options

Florist?

Does anyone have any florist recommendations in the Lancaster/York area? I am just looking to have bouquets and boutineers done, and maybe a few decorations for the church (still deciding).

Also any recommendations for the type of flowers? We are getting married in January of 2012, and our colors are royal blue, silver and white. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks for all of your help!!

Re: Florist?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Tara at Splints and Daisies and looooved her!

http://www.splintsanddaisies.com/
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Kaytee241Kaytee241 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Marian from Backwoods Florist (contact info and pictures in my bio). Not sure about flower choices, but a good florist should be able to give you suggestions about what's in season/easiest and cheapest to get.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Contact Karen's on Country Road and tell her Malerie from The Knot sent you... those are some of my colors, and she has AWESOME flower ideas for those colors!  Her email is kgrove1768@comcast.net
  • Options
    caracbearacaracbeara member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Stacia from Petals and Beans!!!! We loved her...she was affordable...and our flowers rocked! Check 'em out!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Floral Designs of Mount Joy.  Jill was AWESOME!!! She worked very closely with us and gave us some awesome flowers!!  She is very good at working within your budget.  I HIGHLY recommend her!

Cake flowers

These were the high centerpieces that we used.  She did half short and half tall for our budget.  :)

The boutonnieres
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    cmng2703cmng2703 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you all so much for your help!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second the stacia with petals and beans!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Sandra Porterfield in Holtwood.  She is so sweet to work with and very accomodating.  She did a beautiful job for us!
  • Options
    JB26368JB26368 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-central_florist?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:107Discussion:9725aff5-c2c0-4c76-aec0-2fd83b1f3ea1Post:c06c98f1-b939-4809-9dc3-74489b5c5fcc">Re: Florist?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Contact Karen's on Country Road and tell her Malerie from The Knot sent you... those are some of my colors, and she has AWESOME flower ideas for those colors!  Her email is kgrove1768@comcast.net
    Posted by mb2712[/QUOTE]

You beat me to it! Karen is incredible, and her prices are very reasonable.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards