Pennsylvania-Central

Monday night mini poll! Everyone plays!

Let's try to do a mini poll each week! This will help us get to know each other. Please, I hope everyone participates-newbies and experienced knotties!

1. What is your favorite color?

2. Do you have any kiddos? How many?

3. Where/how did you and your FI meet?

4. Where was your last vacation?

5. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Monday night mini poll! Everyone plays!

• edited December 2011
    Let's try to do a mini poll each week! Please, I hope everyone participates-newbies and experienced knotties!

1. What is your favorite color? Slate or tiffany blue

2. Do you have any kiddos? How many? No

3. Where/how did you and your FI meet? We officially met at a carnival through mutual friends just before our freshman year of high school.

4. Where was your last vacation? Disney World! I was a Disney virgin (my first time) and I loved it! I got teary eyed watching the Little Mermaid show...I'm such a dork!

5. What is your biggest pet peeve? Right now, I think it would have to be people who double park with their blinkers on and people who sing along to the music in department/grocery stores!
  • edited December 2011
    1. What is your favorite color? light pink and aqua

2. Do you have any kiddos? How many? yes 1. Olivia. She was born this past December

3. Where/how did you and your FI meet? We started dating in 8th grade.

4. Where was your last vacation? Ocean City, Maryland

5. What is your biggest pet peeve? Chewing with your mouth open, and people who talk during movies.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Kaytee241Kaytee241 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-central_monday-night-mini-poll-everyone-plays?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:107Discussion:997de924-b77a-4b96-948d-949b7fdb2fb9Post:ca041e09-5f9e-40be-9524-aa37abc4e370">Monday night mini poll! Everyone plays!</a>:
    [QUOTE]1. What is your favorite color?[/QUOTE]
    deep purple, followed by deep blue, followed by deep red (hence the wedding colors!)

[QUOTE]2. Do you have any kiddos? How many?[/QUOTE]
    Not yet. Still working on the being-able-to-live-in-the-same-place-as-my-husband thing.

[QUOTE]3. Where/how did you and your FI meet?[/QUOTE]
    Freshman year of college we lived across from each other in the dorm. Both of us had psychotic roommates, which certainly helped the bonding process :)

[QUOTE]4. Where was your last vacation?[/QUOTE]
    Belize (Our honeymoon) - definitely time for another!

[QUOTE]5. What is your biggest pet peeve?[/QUOTE]
    inconsiderate people
  • edited December 2011
    Orange!  I know, I'm weird...

I have two beautiful babies.  My son will be 4 next month (I guess that means he's really NOT a baby anymore, but I still call him that anyway :P ), and I also just had my little girl in December!

We technicially knew each other when we were really little, but we can't remember it.  We re-met in high school because one of my best friends was convinced SHE was going to marry him... lol.  At first, I couldn't stand him, then we became best friends, and finally we became a couple.  And, yes, it was with my friend's blessing.

We vacation in Ontario every year.  It's a week on the lake with no tv, cell phones, or internet.  We love it.

oh, i have so many... but the first to pop in my head is bad parents.  you know, the ones you see screaming at their children and ripping them around in public....
    Bioliciousness

Life and death, energy and peace. If I stop today it was still worth it. Even the terrible mistakes that I made and would have unmade if I could. The pains that have burned me and scarred my soul, it was worth it, for having been allowed to walk where I've walked, which was to hell on earth, heaven on earth, back again, into, under, far in between, through it, in it, and above. ~ gia maria carangi

• edited December 2011
    earth tones; chocolate brown, coral, maroon, evergreen, etc.

Does my kitty count? ;-)

We're high school sweethearts.

My family took us all (FI included) to Hawaii about a year ago.

Ignorance/Stupid people.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    1. What is your favorite color? Purple!

2. Do you have any kiddos? How many? 0...although we do consider our kitty our child. LOL

3. Where/how did you and your FI meet? myspace lol

4. Where was your last vacation? CT

5. What is your biggest pet peeve? People who don't take other peoples feelings into consideration
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    1. What is your favorite color? Green

2. Do you have any kiddos? How many? None.. we're not married yet but does his/our dog, Brandy, count? :]

3. Where/how did you and your FI meet? He came to the dairy farm I was working at to chop the silage. We were both in tractors. ha ha so romantic

4. Where was your last vacation? We go the mountains pretty often, last BIG vaca was out west last summer.

When people leave their turn signal on.. ugh!
  • edited December 2011
    My favorite color is orange

We do not have any children, but consider our kittens Chase and Daisy our babies :-)

In college... through my ex... long story, but a good one, haha

Virginia Beach in October... FI's parents live there

I have a ton... chewing with your mouth open and not using your turn signals are at the top.

P.S.  Great idea for a weekly game!
  • edited December 2011
    Great! I will keep up with the weekly poll.

Yes, pets are babies too! I have 2 dogs...Brinley and Pibb.

Let's keep 'em comin' ladies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards