Illinois

Wedding Reception/Ceremony in Kane Co.

So my fiance and I have been looking for places to get married that is in a fairly close distance from where I lived.  We have looked at Eaglebrook, and Bartlett Hills and we like Bartlett Hills more than Eaglebrook.  I was wondering if anyone had suggestions on other places we might look at.  I like the idea of getting married outside then having the reception indoors.

Re: Wedding Reception/Ceremony in Kane Co.

• roxiems75roxiems75 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Villa Olivia...My MOH had her wedding there and it was very nice.  Venuti's in Addison on Lake street has a great venue for ceremony and reception.  Another nice place and very well priced is The Seville in Streamwood.  I hope this helps. 
  • edited December 2011
    We're getting married at Shannon Hall in Batavia (rented through the park distirct, its a beautiful old church) and then our reception is at The Fox Valley Country Club just 2 miles away in North Auorora.  The Hotel Baker in St. Charles is gorgeous and has a spot for an outdoor ceremony.  It was a little out of my budget unfortunately.  There's also The Herrington in Geneva and Riverside Receptions in Geneva.  Both right on the river and have outdoor ceremony spots.  Good luck!
  • vmoran32vmoran32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out The Bridges of Poplar Creek in Hoffman Estates. They have a beautiful outdoor ceramony area. They just finsihed it this year. I dont; think photos are on their website. The also meet for the Royal Fox in St. Charles. The event coordinator there is amazing!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Look at Bristol Court Banquets in Mount Prospect, it might be a little far for you, but definitely worth the drive. the food is amazing & the room is gorgeous. i helped my best friend plan her wedding there & we dealt directly with the owners... they are SOOO nice! they have tons of great reviews.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards