Pennsylvania-Central

jewelry/headpieces/sand

Any suggestions where to get an inexpensive headpiece and jewelry in the Lancaster/York area?  I am thinking bridal shops are out.  Any websites or other stores?  Also, I'm looking for sand ceremony containers.  I have two matching bud vases I may use for our individual colors, but I don't know really what to pour it into.  I'd like it to be something we could maybe plug up so we could keep it.

Thanks!

Re: jewelry/headpieces/sand

• edited December 2011
    Did you see the sand ceremonypicture frames? Google them, I thought they looked really neat and then they're functional.....
  • edited December 2011
    I bought my headpiece on Ebay and got a great price and it looked fantastic. My earrings came from Bon-Ton and my bracelet on Etsy....all 3 are great resources to find inexpensive jewelry! I think I paid less than $100 for all 3 things total.
    TTC #1 since 11/10
    10/11: Dx PCOS, 2000mg Metformin
    imageimage
    My Blog
    April Nesties March siggy challenge: Next Vacation, Anguilla!!
  • writergirl28writergirl28 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you mean headpiece as in a jeweled head band or something like that, I would check out stores like Claires since they have a lot of stuff leftover from prom season. I'd look here for jewelry as well or local department stores like Bon-Ton or Kohls usually has pretty nice jewelry. You could also check craft stores in the wedding section for a headpiece, I think A.C. Moores or Michaels usually have a few of these and also look here for glass bottles with caps or plugs.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards