Pennsylvania-Central

Klock Entertainment -- Reviews?

My fiancé and I are considering using Klock Entertainment for or DJ. We are looking at the ultimate package which includes DJ, music mixer, dance floor lighting, and uplighting. We are also going to add a photobooth.

Based on the pricing list he has provided, it would be around two grand. Just curious if you used them if they were able to negotiate lower prices then the list price or get additional stuff, (for example,his ultimate photobooth package includes a lounge for your reception).

Also, I've seen good reviews for the company as a whole but reviews of the actual DJ would be helpful. Our DJ choices are: Chet Bungo, Adam Gingrich, David Labagh, Justin Kohr, Matt Hannaford and Tom Stank.

If you'd rather PM me advice that is fine too.

Thanks in advance for any help!
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Klock Entertainment -- Reviews?

• Get Tom Stank and you will have absolutely no regrets for your wedding. Actually, get any of the guys and you will be thrilled. I have been to a few different Klock Entertainment events and we booked them for our wedding as well!!
  • That is good to know!  We have them booked for our wedding in a few months.  :)
  • Any of Klocks guys are a fabulous choice! A definite must book aka I wish I would've booked them for our wedding!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards