Pennsylvania-Central

Hotels In York, PA

Hey everyone! My future hubby and I are getting married at the Stone Mill Inn in York, PA.  I was looking for any recommendations for hotels in York because we plan on staying in York for the night with our Bridal Party and close family.  WE checked out Heritage Hills and were not really impressed. Any suggestions would be a great help! Thanks!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hotels In York, PA

• edited December 2011
    Hello,
    I live in York and sadly there isn't much that can impress around here but you may want to try the York Towne Hotel its where most people who travel to york stay. I remember a long time ago when new kids on the block came to here that's where they stayed. Other than that I would look into Hampton Inn I believe its on N George ST. Good Luck!
  • edited December 2011
    We blocked hotels at the Comfort Inn off of George Street.  We've had a great experience with them!!
  • redtails22redtails22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just booked rooms with the new Courtyard by Marriott that is opening in March. They gave us a much better rate than the Hampton Inn. If you go to their website and email them they'll get intouch with you. They'll even give you a tour if you'd like before you block.
  • edited December 2011
    Just a question...is Yorktown still open?
    Mrs. Wiggins image
  • edited December 2011
  • writergirl28writergirl28 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There's also a pretty nice Hilton on N. George St I think it is. We stayed there when I was a bridesmaid in Sept.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Kaytee241Kaytee241 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We were married and our OOT guest stayed at the Hampton. The rooms were nice and it was affordable and the closest to the SMI.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards