Pennsylvania-Central
Options

Cake vendors in Elizabethtown/Hershey area

I'm trying to plan a wedding from California, and I have no idea where to start with the cake vendors. I'm hoping someone has a few ideas of what's nearby (and who will deliver to Mt. Joy).

I'm leaning towards looks over taste, cuz people will forget if the cake's not super-yummy, but the pictures will last forever!

I saw a cool cake on here from a place call Rosie's in Manheim... anyone know anything about it?  Any other ideas would be much appreciated as well. Laughing

Re: Cake vendors in Elizabethtown/Hershey area

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I am from Mount Joy, PA. I never heard of Rosies before, but I know The Country Table in Mount Joy does amazing wedding cakes. There is also Linda's Cakery in Rheems.

http://www.countrytablerestaurant.com/

http://www.lindascakery.com/
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

We're using Bella Manse out of Millersville...if memory serves me she will definitely deliver to Mt Joy.  :)  Look at her website and you will see just how beautiful her cakes are!  The taste is awesome too! 

Country table makes amazingly yummy cakes...however I think the looks of them, although very nice, are a little old fashioned.  Rosie's...I've heard good things about, however her cake at a wedding I went to tasted like cigarettes (I know taste isn't what you are too worried about, but this was awful). 

Linda's makes nice cakes too...but if you are looking at "looks" Bella Manse and also House of Clarendon do AWESOME jobs!  :)

GL!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Vana&RennVana&Renn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Im using lindascakery in Rheems she makes absolutly beatuful cakes for a reasonable price and i know she dilevers to mt joy

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards