Items F/S in York, will ship!
I have a few items left over from my wedding that I'm looking to sell. I'll attach my shutterfly album so you can see pictures. I'm willing to ship any/all items if you can't meet up to pick them up. I live in Northern York, but I work from home and I'm available to meet pretty much any time. All prices are nego. unless I am shipping the items.
1. Bachlorette Cup Set - 1 bride goblet, 1 musical Bride Bouquet, 5 Team Bride plastic zebra print cups, and 6 bright pink bead necklaces. - Asking $10
2. Handmade Ribbon Wavers - Instead of throwing flower petals or rice at the newly married couple, why not shake your heart out with these adorable blue and yellow ribbon wavers. These took awhile to make and were somewhat expensive. There are 10 in this set - Asking $25
3. Wishes to the Bride and Groom Box set - Has 100 cards for guests to write their well wishes to the new bride and groom. Asking $20
4. 90 precut white ribbons - 21in long, came with my wedding invitations, but I bought and cut my own ribbon instead of using the white ribbon. - Asking $10
5. Royal Blue Ribbon - 2 spools, 3/8 in ribbon, 10yards on each spool. This is left over from the color we used for our invitations - Asking $3
6. Mason Jars - 10 pint sized jars with lids. -Asking $5
7. 3 previous issues of "The Knot" magazine. Spring/Summer 2011, Fall/Winter 2011, and Spring/Summer 2012. - FREE, just let me know when and where to drop them off
8. Two swatches of Davids Bridal color - Horizon - Asking $1
9. Hair Comb - Hair comb with blue and silver gems. Exact replica of the one worn by the girl in the Twilight movie. Also comes with a single bracelet. - Asking $40
This discussion has been closed.