Illinois
Options

affordable outdoor/pavilion or tent space

Hey guys I'm looking for an affordable outdoor tent or pavilion/barn for a cocktail reception in NW Illinois or southern WI. I'm having a destination wedding next June and don't need a ceremony. I'm looking for something different then Colby barn or golf courses. Maybe a scenic outdoor venue where I can get my own tent.

Re: affordable outdoor/pavilion or tent space

• Options
    Try Signature Event Rental 217-787-9461
  • Options
    Check out all of the county and State parks.....there are loads of prairie reserve sites in DeKalb (Afton is the most beautiful), and there is also this:
    Pottowattomie Park Pavillion, St. Charles, IL - 101 South Second Street, St. Charles, IL 60174

My friend is getting married there, and it'S super cheap but has more amenities than Afton or other simple forest preserves! Plus a huge pavilion that you can rent for a cheap price for the entire day.
  • Options
    MobKazMobKaz member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited June 2012
    Independence Grove in Libertyville, Vehe Farm in Deer Park. 

If you re-post this on the Illinois-Chicago board, you may get a few more responses.  That board is much "busier".
  • Options
    Is Tinley Park too far? Look up CDandMe. You have to work with outside vendors, but the tent is already there and the grounds are beautiful.
  • Options
    When is your wedding?????
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois_affordable-outdoorpavilion-or-tent-space?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:617Discussion:9e24aff3-fd5b-4775-95c2-7094dd9b8495Post:2d9c5cc1-ba4e-4bf8-bc19-ec913472496b">affordable outdoor/pavilion or tent space</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey guys I'm looking for an affordable outdoor tent or pavilion/barn for a cocktail reception in NW Illinois or southern WI. I'm having a destination wedding next June and don't need a ceremony. I'm looking for something different then Colby barn or golf courses. Maybe a scenic outdoor venue where I can get my own tent.
    Posted by Klcunni[/QUOTE]

<div>While you are early...check out my dj/Band guy!! 
    <div>
    </div><div><div>The contact info is at <a href="http://www.funkyjazzypop.com" rel="nofollow">http://www.funkyjazzypop.com</a></div><div>
    </div><div>I am getting  a band/DJ package where the guyI actually sing Michael Buble kinda stuff with a live jazz trio or recordings for Cocktails, and DJs the rest of the night...The price it just over a DJ price since he is both the singer and dj. He said he hires "gigging pros" that can leave early enough to make a "real gig"  so the costs stay low. He is an AMAZING singer!</div><div>
    </div><div>He pays you $100 if you refer him to a friend and they hire him too! I already got 2 friends using him!</div></div>
    </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards