Pennsylvania-Central

Printing Addresses on Envelopes

Does anyone know how to print addresses directly onto the envelopes of wedding invitations? Or if anyone in the area does this? I have Googled instructions and it's not working, and I also called Staples & Office Max but they do not do this...any advice?

Re: Printing Addresses on Envelopes

• If you use Microsoft Word, it will let you print envelopes under the "mailings" tab. Your printer should be able to set to a smaller envelope size.
    If that doesn't work I would do labels. I know some people feel it is "proper" to get a calligrapher or print on the envelope but it is 2012..don't go broke or stress over envelopes that are ripped and thrown away.
    Plus you can always make labels match your invite or pretty them up.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I used clear labels. So, it looks like I printed right on the envelope.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I printed directly on my envelopes. I just set up a custom size on MS Word, filled out the info, and fed it directly into the printer using the manual feed slot. It was relatively painless.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-central_printing-addresses-on-envelopes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:107Discussion:ccc2e872-b314-49c0-b0f6-8573a04a4252Post:dcb4fd0f-9e06-4d37-9c8d-0a53b1ae6f78">Re: Printing Addresses on Envelopes</a>:
    [QUOTE]I used clear labels. So, it looks like I printed right on the envelope.
    Posted by gennav[/QUOTE]

Awesome idea! I'm so doing this. Thanks :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards