Illinois
Options

Desprate to find venue please help!!

We are having a hard time finding a venue! something very budget friendly maybe a place that has a package deal.....125 ppl either buffet or plated. Any ideas would be great thank you!....Northern illinois/chicago and suburbs
BFP 2/14/2010 Kylie was born 10/10/10 happy and healthy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Trying to Conceive Ticker

Re: Desprate to find venue please help!!

• Options
    Post to the IL - Chicago Board.....more people go there :)
  • Options
    amo2005amo2005 member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    i've been to many weddings at Bristol Court Banquets in Mount Prospect, it might be a little far for you, but definitely worth the drive. the food is amazing & the room is gorgeous. i just helped my best friend plan her wedding there & there are NO sales people, you get to talk directly to the owners... they are SOOO nice! i've never seen or heard a bad review about them... you should definitely check them out. (bristolcourt.com)
  • Options
    Thank you I would have never found the place! The website does look iffy and outdated. but the rooms look great and their prices are some of the best ive seen
    BFP 2/14/2010 Kylie was born 10/10/10 happy and healthy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Options
    try victoria's they have 3 locations in the rosemont area.  they offer several different opions.  very good food.  faimly has usedd them for years and never a bad meal.  I think they do buffet, family style, or plated.  they do have a website check it out.  good luck
  • Options
    Ours is at the Concorde, they were very helpful and pretty reasonable. 
  • Options
    I've been to weddings at Bristol Court.  It's a good value for your money.  
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    521image 126image 39image 356image RSVP Date: August 1
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards