Pennsylvania-Central

Photography Help

We're getting married at the Purcell Friendship house at MHS, and we're looking for a photographer... We're looking into Jeff Benzon...has anyone had experience with him?

Re: Photography Help

• Great location!  Whomever you book with I'd make sure they're familiar with the location as depending on the time of day your lighting might be a challenge for the inexperienced if getting married inside.
  • I have never heard of them, both of the previous photographers suggested come very highly recommended on TK.  We are using 32 Counties they are great and take great pics, and you get two photogs!

Goodluck with who ever you chose!
    I've loved you since I was 8 years old...
    243 Invited image
    171 Are ready to party! image
    70 Are party poopers! image
    2 Said they can't give an answer until a week before the wedding..EXCUSE ME?!!! image
    RSVP Deadline WAS September 20th!
  • I just met with Jeff Benzon and he is who I am leaning toward as well!
    He is very nice and personable and his photography is a great mix of formal and fun.
  • We also met wtih Jeff Benzon and really thought it was a nice guy!  Ultimately chose MattnNat out of Lancaster.  Their work is amazing and they are just generally cool people.  I am in love with our engagement photos and can't wait for the wedding!
    8-18-2012 Bride :)Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We booked with Jeff for our September wedding, and although we haven't had our photos done yet...I can say his prices are competitive, you get the rights to your photos, and he is a super nice guy.  You get engagement shots with your package too, so we are looking forward to getting comfortable with him before the big day. Check him out on facebook or his blog to get some insight to his personality...he definitely loves what he does.  Congrats!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards