Illinois

Have you had your wedding at Wayside Chapel in Palos Park?

My fiance and I have fallen in love with the intimate charm of the garden/chapel location, but we've read mixed reviews and can't figure out a reception location in the area that fits our style and budget.

Has anyone had their wedding here or been to a wedding here? If so, how was the service? Where was the reception held?
Any input helps!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
Visit Military.weddings.com

image 155 Invited
image 102 Attending
image 40 Regrets
image 13 Awaiting Reply
RSVP Date: March 11

Re: Have you had your wedding at Wayside Chapel in Palos Park?

• edited December 2011
    My fiance and I have fallen in love with the intimate charm of the garden/chapel location, but we've read mixed reviews and can't figure out a reception location in the area that fits our style and budget.

Has anyone had their wedding here or been to a wedding here? If so, how was the service? Where was the reception held?
    Any input helps!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Visit Military.weddings.com

image 155 Invited
    image 102 Attending
    image 40 Regrets
    image 13 Awaiting Reply
    RSVP Date: March 11
  • elellingsonelellingson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't had my wedding there, but I saw some wedding photos taken there on my photographer's blog...maybe you could contact her?

• edited December 2011
    I've been to a few weddings there over the years. It's an adorable place, but definitely meant for small ceremonies. It was kind of a pain to get up the incline to the chapel, but nothing too major.

As far as receptions go, there are tons of options in the south burbs at pretty much any price point.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards