Illinois

Photographer near Galesburg / Quad Cities

Hey all,

Has anyone worked with any good photographers around here?  I would also be willing to find someone not-so-local.  Thanks!

Re: Photographer near Galesburg / Quad Cities

• edited December 2011
    Gary Walters out of Peoria is who we are having for our photographer.
    He does amazing work and was referred to us by several people. He is definetely very reasonably priced as well.

gawalters.com
  • heidibird1981heidibird1981 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi
    I was just wanting to let you know that I take wedding pictures as a side business. I am just starting to get my business out there and have lower prices than most. I have my Bachelor's in Photography from SIU Carbondale and LOVE weddings.
    If you'd like to check out my website, it's www.luxeimages.net

I am all digital but was taught on film. I give you all edited images on a CD or DVD with printing rights so that you can make prints at your own pace. I do have a professional lab that does all the fancy photo albums and canvas wrap prints that are wonderfully popular right now.

Please contact me through my website if you are interested. I cater to each wedding to ensure that you get what you want at the price that works for you. I am open for most of 2011 and have no bookings in 2012.

Thanks
    Heidi Peterson
  • edited December 2011
    Heidi you've been reported

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vacation
  • check out ashley biess. http://www.ashleybiess.com/ she's been featured on style me pretty illinois too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards