Pennsylvania-Central

http://affordablephotgraphybyking.com

I have just booked my wedding with Mark King. I am itotally impressed with the quality of his work. We met with him after spending 30 minutes looking at the website. We then booked with him after he pulled out his sample albums. He has a great payment plan, which allowed us to book a bigger wedding package. Check the wedding photographer off of the to-do list.Wink

Re: http://affordablephotgraphybyking.com

• edited December 2011
    I have just booked my wedding with Mark King. I am itotally impressed with the quality of his work. We met with him after spending 30 minutes looking at the website. We then booked with him after he pulled out his sample albums. He has a great payment plan, which allowed us to book a bigger wedding package. Check the wedding photographer off of the to-do list.Wink
  • marikoonomarikoono member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not trying to be snarky, but I'm a lil' suspicious of this post considering the "knottie" only joined the knot yesterday and this is her first post, which happens to be advertising a photographer by website. Please tell me I'm wrong.
  • mamie329mamie329 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    marikoono, I think your suspicions are correct. 
    image image
    Lucy Elizabeth 10.27.12
  • Kaytee241Kaytee241 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, second vendor in a week. Make sure to report these posts!
    edited December 2011
    p.s. Adding vignettes around every photo does not make one a great photog. 
    image image
    Lucy Elizabeth 10.27.12
  • edited December 2011
    Enough vendors already!
  • edited December 2011

First: 7/20/2009

Last: 3/17/2010

"p.s. Adding vignettes around every photo does not make one a great photog."

haha, mamie you are too funny!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    edited December 2011
    vintage, thanks. :) 
    I can tell you would find the truth in the critique, since you chose a fab photog, which shows me you can decipher between decent photography and ... the rest. Tongue out
    image image
    Lucy Elizabeth 10.27.12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards