Pennsylvania-Central
Options

Misc. wedding items for sale including linens

I have quite a bit of post-wedding items taking over my apartment and they need to go!

Here's the run down:
50 unused, unopened indigo cloth napkins, $30
2 90" round indigo tablecloths, $5 each
6 120" round Royal Blue tablecloths, $10 each
2 60"x102" oblong royal blue table cloths, $5 each
1 long royal blue aisle runner, $20

1 pack plain white favor tags(40 count), $1
1 pack(25 count) wooden handles for fans. Will work for cardstock fans approx 5"x7" in size, $1
1 "Groom To Be!" button/pin. 50 cents

*Books:
Going all the way; preparing for a marriage that goes the distance by Craig Groeschel, $1
Saving your marriage before it starts, Drs. Les and Leslie Parrott, $1

*Magazines; great for planning ideas or clipping to make a vision board or scrapbook. All are less than 2 years old with most being less than a year old. All 15 magazines for $10
The Knot, 4 issues, $1 each
Brides, 5 issues, $1 each
Bridal Guide, 4 issues, $1 each
Inside Weddings, 1 issue. $1
Martha Stewart, Destination weddings and dream honeymoons, 1 issue, $1

Revlon Beyond Natural professional eyelashes. Never been opened, store just won't allow returns on anything from the cosmetics department. 50 cents

43 round glass votive holders. These are used and have used white votives melted in them, but no cracks or chips. Shouldn't be too hard to get wax out of the holders as most are already loose inside. Here's a helpful link: http://askville.amazon.com/clean-wax-glass-candle-holder-reuse/AnswerViewer.do?requestId=62382556   
Asking $10 for all of them

Floral decorative box. Can be used for a butterfly release, to hold special wedding mementos, or to bring important things on your wedding day. Bought for $25, but it has marks on the inside now(outside is in great condition) so I'm asking $10

Email me at suero2012@gmail.com or call/text (443)558-8988 if you're interested in anything I listed or have any questions. I'll travel pretty much anywhere in York County or you can come to me. Thanks for looking!

~Rachel

Re: Misc. wedding items for sale including linens

• Options
    Do you have the fall issue of The Knot magazine for PA? It says its sold out.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I don't think I have the one you're looking for. Here are The Knot's magazines that I have:
    3 different PA/Delaware ones from Fall/Winter 2011 which each were $4.99 originally. I also have Winter 2010(not PA, just the regular magazine) which was bought for $9.99. Hope this helps!
  • Options
    is the royal blue aisle runner still for sale? can you send a picture and some more info on it ie fabric content / length?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards