Illinois

HELP! DESPERATE FOR RUSTIC WEDDING VENUE!

I'm in desperate need of a rustic wedding venue for next august or september (2013) in the chicagoland, northwest indiana, southwest michigan area.  I've looked into the red barn experience, blue dress barn and county line orchard, does anyone have any other suggestions? Barns, farms, older estates, beautiful outdoor venues, anything!

Thanks!Smile

Re: HELP! DESPERATE FOR RUSTIC WEDDING VENUE!

• MobKazMobKaz member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited November 2012
    In Grayslake, the Byron Colby Barn gets many good reviews. In Deer Park (the Lake Zurich area), The Vehe Farm is becoming popular. You might want to repost this on the Illinois-Chicago board, as that typically is a busier board.
  • Events at Independence Grove in Libertyville is Rustic-like. Looks out on a lake with wood beams, stone and a fireplace.
  • I got married at the Colby Byron barn. It's beautiful but can only fit about 160 people
  • I hate to break it to you lady but the rustic/vintage wedding style seems to be quite popular this year. With that being said, there are very few places that have available dates. You can try Emerson Tea room in Oswego, Herritage Prairie Farm in La Fox, or the Milk Pail.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards