Pennsylvania-Central

Vendor Reviews from my wedding :)

Ok so I was so happy with my wedding and it couldnt of been possible without the amazing vendors I hired ok so here is my reviews of who i had.

Photographer- Melissa Mcclain Photography I can't say enough good things about this husband wife team, they were super amazing! It can't get any better then them, I highly recommend them to everyone! You wont be disappointed

Makeup- Camina Cristina, She is super nice and does an amazing job, I knew I was in good hands and didnt have to worry about how I would look on my big day. If you can splurge a little on your day I would say use it for makeup with her.

DJ- Brian Hartman (Rock and Rythm)- He was Great and at a great price also. He really made the reception so much better. 

Hair- Lee Wagners Salon in Red lion PA- I went with a local place and I am happy I did because they did a great job for an amazing price, The girls were all amazing they were even helping with things like putting together last minute boquets and such :) They were so sweet, if you want great hair please go with her :) you will not be disappointed.

Florist- Karens on Country Road, in York, PA- Her flowers so absolutly beautiful, I couldnt of been happier with my flowers and decorations. She works with your budget so she is great to go with :)

Reception- Outdoor Country Club in York pa, Everything went great there, Judy made sure things ran smoothly and it was so beautiful :)

I am happy with everyone I hired that day, I am very lucky everything went so smoothly :)

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me

Re: Vendor Reviews from my wedding :)

• We almost went with Outdoor Country Club for our reception, but when we got a tour of the place there was a really strong cigarette smoke smell that put us off! Hopefully you didn't experience that. So glad your big day was a big success!
    PS, I'm also a York-area bride living in VA, how funny :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-central_vendor-reviews-from-my-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:107Discussion:f64d05ca-9374-443f-8484-90e38318983aPost:e46f553d-b446-40bc-8807-feb97d51a6a1">Re: Vendor Reviews from my wedding :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]We almost went with Outdoor Country Club for our reception, but when we got a tour of the place there was a really strong cigarette smoke smell that put us off! Hopefully you didn't experience that. So glad your big day was a big success! PS, I'm also a York-area bride living in VA, how funny :)
    Posted by kristenbeddia[/QUOTE]

<div>haha that is funny :) and we didnt experience any of that smell so thats good :)</div>
  • I am meeting with Brian Hartman within the next few months! Thanks for the review! I am meeting with him because of your review 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • LOVE Brian Hartman!  He's a great choice!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards