Illinois

Looking for engaged couples for a new TV show!

Hey Chicago area brides to be!  We are producing a new TV show about being engaged.  Its all about how well you know each other.  We'll ask you and your fiancee fun questions to test your knowledge of the other.  This is a fun and relaxed show for a major network.
We are a well established production company with big tv credits (yes, Oprah is one!).
If interested, please email chicagoweddingshow@gmail.com immediately.  We are casting couples in the next 2 weeks.  We just need an hour of your time.
Best of luck ladies!

Re: Looking for engaged couples for a new TV show!

• Hello,
    My name is Cindy, and my fiance and I are currently planning a wedding.  I'd like to know more about the show.  Please email cindyarocena@gmail.com.  Thanks. 
  • Are you still looking for engaged couples to interview?

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois_looking-for-engaged-couples-for-a-new-tv-show?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:617Discussion:e9b75011-1275-42ad-a2aa-cbf95789c7a3Post:f219f9d0-50ac-4053-92c6-e1aed09451ac">Looking for engaged couples for a new TV show!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey Chicago area brides to be!  We are producing a new TV show about being engaged.  Its all about how well you know each other.  We'll ask you and your fiancee fun questions to test your knowledge of the other.  This is a fun and relaxed show for a major network. We are a well established production company with big tv credits (yes, Oprah is one!). If interested, please email chicagoweddingshow@gmail.com immediately.  We are casting couples in the next 2 weeks.  We just need an hour of your time. Best of luck ladies!
    Posted by windygirl78[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards