Ohio-Cincinnati

Pottery

Hello! I'm not on the boards very often, but it seems everyone on here is very helpful, so I thought I'd post a question!  While I’m also planning my wedding, I get the joy of being the MOH in two other weddings preceding my own.  And while the weddings are in Cincinnati, I live in St. Louis.  For one of the bachelorette parties, the BMs wants to do paint your own pottery and give it to the couple.  I remember going to a nice pottery studio a few years ago, but can’t remember the name of it.  Does anyone know the name of the paint your own pottery studio that is (was) on Mason-Montgomery Road (in the plaza next to TJ Maxx and Chilis)?  I’ve googled it and nothing comes up, so I’m afraid it might have gone out of business.  Any information or suggestions for another pottery place is appreciated!

Re: Pottery

• edited December 2011
    Is it Mad Potter? I know they own several locations in Cincinnati.. Also, there is a new place in Cincy called "Paint by the Glass" in West Chester that is neat! Or if you like to cook.. there are private classes for Bachelorette Parties at The Learning Kitchen in WC. :)
  • edited December 2011

I think it was called Crack Pots, but it's out of business. 

Mad Potter kept coming up in my google searches.  The glass one looks cool too!  Thanks for the suggestions!

• edited December 2011
    My sister's wedding shower was at Color Me Mine at the Crestview Hills Towne Center.  They have a private room.  It went really well.  We had a lot of fun.
  • budde022budde022 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

i am not sure of one on Mason Montgomery Road but i do know of Madd Potter. I did that for a bachelorette party (the bride was pregnant) it was actually a really good time. Everyone made the bride some dishes for her and her husbands home and then that way it was kind of personal and it all ended up really nice. There also used to be one on Cincinnait Dayton Rd in West Chester but i know that closed a few years ago.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • sloanawsloanaw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know you are probably looking for Mad Potter, but Funke Fired Arts in Hyde Park seems pretty cool too. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic June Offbeat Siggy: Then and Now Pics!!!! Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards