Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Wilmington Reception

Anyone no where to hold a wedding/reception in or near Wilmington Ohio? I know of the Roberts Center but its a little pricey

Re: Wilmington Reception

• Options
    Not sure, but you could always look at Wilmington College and see if they have space somewhere that you can have it. H and I went to Miami and they rent out spaces and you don't have to be a student or alumni
  • Options
    Thank you! I'm going to look into that, as well as the fairgrounds! Thanks!
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cincinnati_wilmington-reception?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:108Discussion:0732c2a5-f49b-4dc3-92b6-cc69fd412929Post:fddd9dc9-04ca-46b0-9221-c0a78143b284">Re: Wilmington Reception</a>:
    [QUOTE]Not sure, but you could always look at Wilmington College and see if they have space somewhere that you can have it. H and I went to Miami and they rent out spaces and you don't have to be a student or alumni
    Posted by futuregabriel[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    The Loft at Samuel Walkers is a pretty cool place, we looked into it, but it was too small for us.
    I've been to a couple receptions at the fairgrounds and they were nice...I would say it's a lot of work, though, as I am pretty sure you have to set it all up and tear it down.
    They also have had receptions at Roberts Arena in the past ... not sure anything of this now, but might be worth checking into?!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards