Illinois

Reception Location Suggestions

Hi Everyone,

We just set our date (have been engaged 6 months) and are looking for a reception location somewhere between Bellwood, Illinois (where the church is located) and Naperville, Illinois.  I looked through some of the Knot reception locations, but most were more banquet hall type places while we're looking for something more unique (aiming for 125 people).  We have an appointment to look at the Danada House this week, so I was hoping for something along those lines.  Any brides in this area have any suggestions on locations to check out?  Outsider caterers allowed a plus, but not necessary.

Thanks in advance for your help, ladies!  
-Anne

Re: Reception Location Suggestions

• edited December 2011
    The Danada House is really different, you will probably like it.
    Wilder Mansion is at Elmhurst College if you want to check it out too.
    My Planning Website Tied The Knot on 12-4-10! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • anneimalkanneimalk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!  I'm hoping things work out with the Danada House, but I don't want to be dead-set on anything!  :)
  • edited December 2011
    I just called the Danada house today hoping to set up an apointment to see it.  They are all booked through next November :(  I'm hopoing to find something with charm so if you found anything else along those lines please share! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards