Ohio-Cincinnati

Outdoor ceremony recommendations?

Does anyone have any recommendations for an outdoor ceremony in the Northern KY area (other than Devou Park) that can accommodate 150+ people?  Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Re: Outdoor ceremony recommendations?

• rschuckmanrschuckman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I believe the Embassy Suites in Covington has an outdoor ceremony location. 
    Anniversary
  • nikkisinlovenikkisinlove member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ault Park in Cincinnati is beautiful and is only 10 minutes from Northern Kentucky.  It is amazing...you get married on the pavillion, and the view is incredible.  My cousin had her ceremony and reception there.   
  • edited December 2011
    I think George Rogers Clark Park can accomodate that many.  It's at the corner of Riverside Dr and Garrard St. in Covington, overlooking the river.

Also, just across the river is Moonlight Gardens at Coney Island.

• edited December 2011
    I know the Behringer-Crawford museum in NKY is available for a wedding ceremony...though I'm not sure how many people it will accomodate. 
    The website is:
    www.bcmuseum.org
    We are hopefully having our ceremony (if the weather permits) on the terrace of the Embassy Suites in Covington, but I'm not sure if that's what you are looking for b/c I'm pretty sure your reception needs to be there as well???
    HTH!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards