Ohio-Cincinnati

Are there any Reception/Banquet Halls that include rental and food anywhere?

The reception Hall The Farm does but it is not updated and I do not like it but do like the price of almost 4000 for the rental and price of food for guests that also comes with non alcoholic drinks and draft beer. Also even comes with other things like table covers in that price. 
Are there any places with a dance floor that I can rent and feel 150 guests for under 4100 dollars? Doesn't have to come with the price but if I can get a rental plus be able to feed my 150 guests a nice dinner, that would be great.

Any ideas? I am open to all surrounding areas in Cincinnati/

Thanks!

Re: Are there any Reception/Banquet Halls that include rental and food anywhere?

• The reception Hall The Farm does but it is not updated and I do not like it but do like the price of almost 4000 for the rental and price of food for guests that also comes with non alcoholic drinks and draft beer. Also even comes with other things like table covers in that price. 
    Are there any places with a dance floor that I can rent and feel 150 guests for under 4100 dollars? Doesn't have to come with the price but if I can get a rental plus be able to feed my 150 guests a nice dinner, that would be great.

Any ideas? I am open to all surrounding areas in Cincinnati/

Thanks!
  • JahoJaho member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I am having my reception at Tori's Station in Fairfield (also known as the Fairfield Banquet and Convention Center) and they are by far the best price I've found for everything. I am doing their Friday night package which is $23.95 per person. They have 3 different rooms to choose from, but I have to use the Victoria room for my 200 guests.. so for your 150 you could probably use any of the 3 rooms. Included in the price is the facility rental (4 hours), food, coordinator, linens, napkins, china, draft beer, drinks, wine, centerpieces (a few to choose from or you can use your own), stage uplighting, and cake cutting. The outside of the building is not the best looking place, but the interior rooms are gorgeous (I think anyways!). My cousin had her wedding here about a year ago and I can't remember anything bad/go wrong. The food was good and the staff was nice. That's why I'm going back for my wedding! If you want pics check out their website. Hope this helps!
  • The Madison In coveington is all inclusive. You probably can't get the room at "The Madison" for that price, but the have "The Madison South" which have beautiful room as well, which would be perfect for guests of 150. They include all food, drinks (soda, coffee, beer, wine, champagne) table linens and they even have centerpieces you can choose from. If you get married on a friday they offer a 25% dicount, and additonal discount for winter months. I'm getting married on a Friday in March and got a 40% discount!
  • I am having my wedding at Aston Oaks it is really resonable. I am having mine during the winter months so it is about 29$ per person and that is food/beer/wine/ and a sundae buffet!!!  There is no rental fee you just have to meet a min which is like $1,500 so its easy! :) check it out Lyndsey is an AMAZING person to work with there she is so fantastic! 
  • clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited April 2013
    We had our reception at Receptions Fairfield that included rental and food in their price.  They have at least 4-5 locations depending on where you are.  Compared to Tori Station, we found it to be nicer and newer.  They were very easy and good to work with.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • We just booked Receptions Inc in Erlanger, KY on a Friday night for $19.95/person.  This includes the area, linen, food, open well liqour bar, centerpieces, just about everything.  We are also choosing to have our ceromony there for an extra $500 which brings the cost of everything for 100 people right at about $3,200.  They have a few different locations throughout Cincy/Norther Kentucky but we found Erlanger to be the most spacious location.  The people there were super helpful and it really is just absolutely beautiful, especially for the price.  Good Luck!!
  • We are using McHales they have several venues but all are in northern KY.  It was all inclusive with beer and wine as well. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards