Illinois-Southern Illinois
Options

June 5th 2010 St. Louis/O'Fallon IL

Hi Everyone!Recently engaged (July 09) and looking for ideas on local vendors on the "East Side of the river" for my wedding. We are getting married June 5th at the Botanical Gardens and that is about all that is set in stone. Any vendor or ideas would be great. Like most, working on a budget! :o) Thanks for your time and happy planning. --Nicole
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: June 5th 2010 St. Louis/O'Fallon IL

• Options
    danyl87danyl87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We are doing our ceremony and reception and Bellecourt place in Belleville, IL.  They are $45 a person (for the cheaper package) which sounds like a lot, but includes 5 hour reception, meal, and 4 hours of open bar (beer, wine, soda).  They have two rooms, a smaller one that is for up to 200 (which we are using) and a larger one that is for 200 and up.  Honestly, the larger one is nicer.  But this place does seem nice so far, and the owner is very friendly. 

My SIL's family own Fischers (in belleville also) and they are nice too, but from what I've heard, they need a little fashion update on the walls of their banquet room.  My cousin had her reception there and said it was very nice.  Not 100% sure on the price..but I know it's somewhere in the middle.

If I think of any more I'll come back...hope you find something that you like!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married this June at the Gateway Center in Collinsville, you should check them out.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Ladies,

We have it all figured out, thanks goodness! We are getting married at the Botanical Gardens with a reception at the O'Fallon Knights of Columbus!

Thanks!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards