Illinois-Southern Illinois
Options

Relocating! Information?

Hi all! This is my second post, being an XP from the student board as I forgot there are state boards.

My SO (we arent engaged yet but have talked about it) is from Granite City. He moved here for me. After a short time of him living here, we have decided that we are wanting to move to that area again. Being a student, i will have to transfer and know nothing about the area. I know of SIUE and SWIC, but am i missing any other decent schools? And does anyone have any information about the two aforementioned schools? Also...areas to stay away from?

Thanks so much!!

Re: Relocating! Information?

• Options
    MrsH8611MrsH8611 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I am from IL :) And well Southern IL is gorgeous. Awesome winery places to visit. SIU either carbondale or edwardsville... so carbondale you have to be careful. it is party party party. edwardsville.. not so much. its kind of in the middle of nothing. Then again most things in Il are surrounded by corn lol. Both schools are awesome. And the areas are nice. You should focus on what teh programs have to offer for you and how quallied the profs are. Also if you are looking into grad school, look at that too. Or if cost if what makes you decide... look at that too :) Hope this helps!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards