Illinois-Southern Illinois
Options

Budget Wedding Dresses!

I am from the central/southern Illinois area and will be dress shopping in the Peoria, IL area. I am planning a wedding for December 2011 on a very tight budget! As far as the wedding dress goes I want to be as beautiful as possible while spending the littlest amount of money possible!  I really want to spend under 300 (I would love to spend only 100! :) )
I've already checked out oncewed.com and preownedweddingdresses.com but I was just wondering about any local places. I saw on other boards people talking about sample sales and what not but, I've never heard of anything like that around here!
Does anyone have any advice or know of great places to find a great dress at a great price?!  :)

Re: Budget Wedding Dresses!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    David's Bridal always has dresses on sale.  They run a $99.00 sale and do have some dresses for around $300.00  Good Luck.

ETA: Have you checked the wedding classifieds on here?
  • Options
    Kessler2012Kessler2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    definitely check our David's Bridal-- you can look online too!  Lots of sale dresses. They do have a $99 gown sale, but I'm not sure when it is!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Country Bride in Peoria (on University) has a 50% off room, and they have GORGEOUS dresses!  I got mine there!!!
    1/2012 Dx PCOS - 3/2012 Dx Hyperthyroidism Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-southern-illinois_budget-wedding-dresses?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:618Discussion:db1b6663-65f2-48cb-b61e-62c1dcee1db6Post:4e1f831b-6a2e-45bd-a3df-d7cc027d031e">Re: Budget Wedding Dresses!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Country Bride in Peoria (on University) has a 50% off room, and they have GORGEOUS dresses!  I got mine there!!!
    Posted by jessica008[/QUOTE]

Didn't realize the original post was from so far back.  But I hope you got the dress you love!!!
    1/2012 Dx PCOS - 3/2012 Dx Hyperthyroidism Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards