Massachusetts

Gibbett Hill

Hey ladies! I just booked Gibbett Hill in Groton.  I am so excited! My family and friends live closer to Boston so I want to find a good hotel and somewhere we can have an after party.  Any ideas?

Re: Gibbett Hill

• edited December 2011
    LOVE Gibbett Hill... I would post this on the Boston board- you'll get a lot more feedback. You could also maybe look in Nashua.
    August 2011: E-Pic! Photobucket
    229 image Invited to celebrate!
    191 image Remembered to RSVP!
    26 image Can't make it
    7 image Got lost on the way to the mailbox

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks! I was trying to decide which one to post it in...
  • edited December 2011
    Gibbet Hill is easily my fave restuarant enjoy the Barn it is beautiful there
    Photobucket Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding at Gibbett Hill and have eaten there many times.  I would suggest hotels either in South Nashua or Westford, MA.  Westford has the Westford Regency and the Marriot.  Good luck. 
  • TammieMarieTammieMarie member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Had our wedding at GH.  You won't be disappointed.  We used SpringHill in Devens and Residence Inn in Westford for hotels and were happy with them.  We did not have after party since it was a Sunday wedding, but you might want to look into SpringHill or the restaurant next door.  We had our rehearsal dinner at Paparrazi in Concord - was very pleased with service and food.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks so much! I love it there! I just signed the contract so I still have so much to do but I am excited.  Any other recommendations?
  • TammieMarieTammieMarie member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Had several out of area vendors but was happy (pretty much) with all of them.  I didn't find the list of vendors that was provided by GH to be very good.  We interviewed a couple of the DJ's and a couple of the florists and didn't think they were what we wanted.  Found ones that we thought would be better.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards