Massachusetts

Vivid Salon Ladies ~

Hello! You ladies have me interested in this salon now! I'm wondering (if you don't mind me asking) did you go withthe full bridal package? If so, on the pricing chart it looks like you wait until the day before your wedding for trials???

Re: Vivid Salon Ladies ~

• sherwrightsherwright member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can go in any time for your trials.  I do not recommend waiting at all.  If you dont like the person that does your hair and makeup you need time to find someone else.  I was set on B&B doing my makeup until I actually had my trial.  Soooo glad I found Vivid. (thanks to snoopy)I had my hair trial in May and Im having my makeup trial next Friday. (I live in FL so I have to travel up).I am having hair for 1 MOH, 1 BM, MOB, FMIL and myself.  I am having make up for myself and MOB & FMIL.  Im not sure about the two girls yet.  And they are opening the salon for me on a Sunday.I didnt go with any package.  Barbara is so nice and will accomodate you in any way and Lisa is a great stylist.   I cant wait to see them both again next week.
  • edited December 2011
    That's good to hear! I am getting married on a Sunday so that would be great to not worry about also. I'm not getting married until October 2010. You don't think it would be too early to call?
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The sooner the better.  Not everyone will have their books available but I started looking for place over a year out. Mostly because mine is a holiday weekend.They are only charging $45 to open the store for me that day.  Which is a hellofa lot better than I was quoted from other people.Also keep in mind that your hair style and inspiration may change until you have your dress. 
  • snoopy3319snoopy3319 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They like to do your official wedding day trial 2 months out or so, but they're more than happy to offer some fun tests way in advance. Like sherwright was saying, you have to like them and then have time to find someone else if you don't. I will have reviews posted in about a month when I get back from the honeymoon. Very excited. I go for my final hair cut next week!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Snoopy what day are you getting your hair cut?  I have an appt. with them on Friday. =)  Just thought it would be funny if we ran into each other.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm waaaay ahead in planning so I already have my dress and my hair idea picked out. I am also getting married on a holiday weekend so I assume I should call to see what their advice is!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ummm... I dont now of any holidays in October?  Legal national ones that is where people have Monday off.If your referring to Columbus day or something like that I think you'll be ok.  =)
  • edited December 2011
    Yes I am referring to that and I know a lot of people do have that as a holiday and vendors also speak of it as a holiday weekend.
  • snoopy3319snoopy3319 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting my hair cut on tuesday the 28th, so i guess i won't see you, but that would've been awesome! Friday is my bachelorette party. Fun fun!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards