Massachusetts
Options

Married- REVIEWS

Hi ladies i live on the north shore but got married out in my hometown, Northampton, MA back in aug so my vendors are from all over the place, but most are from western mass here are my reviews Reviews: Reception site- The Garden House at Look Park beautiful location! and jill (the manager) was easy to deal with and very good about getting right back to you with any question! we got married in a church but the park has some amazing locations for an outdoor wedding and you can use the tent outside of the house for a ceremony site too! Photographer Rupert Whitely www.rjwphoto.com he was great! so nice and made us feel like we had all the time in the world! i would highly recommend him! he was a lot of fun- so nice to all our guests and my family! he arrived at my parents house before i was back from the salon and stayed until the end of the reception! he was with us for over 12 hours and didnt miss a thing! he is located just outside newport, RI and does a lot in boston. DJ Keith Alan www.keithalan.com AMAZING! people danced all night! i love to dance so it was really important to me to have good music- he went above and beyond our expectations! he is out of Hartford, CT, but travels Florist Kathy Smiarowski BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL! Kathy was so easy to work with! i told her the colors i wanted and things i didnt like and when the bouquets arrived on the wedding day i wanted to cry! they looked so amazing! so colorful and were better than i could have imagined! i had so many compliments from guests on the flowers and my sister was stopped by several people in the airport asking about her bouquet! i also added things from my grandmothers to the bouquet and they made it all flow together- it was really special because one of them has passed away and i had a handkerchief given to her on her wedding day and ribbon from her wedding bouquet back from 1953. kathy is from hatfield, ma, but does a lot in boston. Caterer Seth Mias www.sethmias.com Seth has been a friend of mine since high school and i used to work for him so i am bias, but my husband is not! we went to a friends wedding that seth catered before the two of us were engaged all my DH could talk about was how he loved the food! seth is so talented and amazing! i wish i had eaten more and when i think about it i get mad that i didnt! his food is NOT caterer food! it is so delicious! he catered our rehearsal dinner, wedding and the next morning brunch! everyone talked about how wonderful the food was! and his manager Cate is the most friendly and helpful person! my mother-in-law was from out of town and Cate helped her out so much for our rehearsal! it was just wonderful to work with them. Bakery Gregorys Pastry Shop Hadley, MA we had a cupcake tier! LOVED IT! huge cupcakes that we so delicious!! also they include the tier so you dont have to rent or buy one! we are getting our professional pics back soon but i have non-pro ones of the location, flowers and cupcakes    
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards