Massachusetts

DJ Shenn from Belchertown-Reviews??

Hello ladies:
I am looking to see if anyone has used DJ Shenn for any of his services (DJ, uplighting, mongram, and photo booth) and what are your reviews or opinions of him.  I've read some reviews on Project Wedding and Wedding Wire and so far he has had favorable reviews.  I have had great experiences in obtaining your opinions thus far and truly trust this website and the folks on here. 
He currently has a special on Wedding Channel for photo booth services for 5 hours for $795.  He also is offering several packages based on your needs for your wedding.  The prices seem really good.  I am a budget bride and was hoping to spend the following:
DJ: $1000-$1200
Photobooth: $900
Uplighting (preferably wireless LED and up to 25) including monogram: $600

I wanted to know if anyone has used him recently at their wedding.  Even if for his DJ services as I'd be willing to give him a look for DJ, uplighting and photobooth.  I truly appreciate your assistance and advice!
Thanks so much!

Re: DJ Shenn from Belchertown-Reviews??

• He was the DJ for my wedding reception and was fantastic!  Very easy to communicate with, understood exactly what we were looking for, and did an amazing job both with emceeing and music selection and order from cocktail hour to dinner to dancing where the dance floor stayed full until the end. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards