Massachusetts
Options

Inexpensive venues needed!

Hello everyone,

I recently got engaged and have been a bit overwhelmed in searching for venues. We need an inexpensive venue and would love somewhere that would allow us to bring our own food rather than using their caterer. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Re: Inexpensive venues needed!

• Options
    Hi there,

Congratulations!!

Please check out our property:

www.augustmoon.squarespace.com - the site is still in the works but should give you a sense of the home and property if you are open to a backyard-style wedding.

Would love to hear from you if you think this might fit the wedding you are envisioning.

All my best,
    Jill Gregory
  • Options
    Augustmoon, you cannot post as a vendor.  Please read the TOS.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    My fiance and I are using Kamahlot reception venue and caterer in Templeton Mass. The prices are very resonable complared to other venues I've looked at, and the place is very cute.
  • Options
    Check out QuonQuont Farm in Whatley. MA. It is an orchard with a newly remodeled post and beam barn for wedding receptions. It is $3,000 to rent the space, and includes very nice tables and chairs. You bring in your own caterer. We are going with Seth Mias, who is a recommended vendor of the farm's and is very reasonably priced and his food is delicious!! 
  • Options
    Check out QuonQuont Farm in Whatley. MA. It is an orchard with a newly remodeled post and beam barn for wedding receptions. It is $3,000 to rent the space, and includes very nice tables and chairs. You bring in your own caterer. We are going with Seth Mias, who is a recommended vendor of the farm's and is very reasonably priced and his food is delicious!! 
  • Options
    I'm also going with Quonquont Farm and Seth Mias. If you are looking for cheaper though and alcohol isn't important id check out Stanley park That was my first choice but no alcohol allowed
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards