Massachusetts
Options

Photo Booth Help!!

Hi Ladies,

I am need your help...I am looking into having a photo booth at my wedding. I would like to know what he pros and cons to having on is or any advice from anyone who has done it already. Also, where can I rent from in Berkshire Country area.

Thank you for your help!

Re: Photo Booth Help!!

• Options
    LOVED seeing one at a friends wedding, so I booked Marx Entertainment for mine next saturday. It is so fun they are expensive..$1000 but since guests take photos home, they can double as favors...Marx makes a book of all the photos and gives you a cd.
    Cons, it may detract from the dancefloor?
  • Options
    They are a ton of fun and guests usually LOVE them. It gives people something to do while others are finishing eating and dancing hasn't really kicked off yet and also give you a ton of fun photos to remember your day by. If your booth doesn't include props I highly recommend picking up some fun accessories that will probubly make thier way onto the dance floor. This makes for some really fun party photo! 
  • Options
    Thank you girls for helping me make my decision! I have just reserved mine and I hope it will be a big hit!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards