Massachusetts
Options

Photographer and/or Videographer?

Having some planning anxiety... need to find, love and secure our photographer, or videographer or both?

Anyone have thoughts about the photographer vs. videographer?

Any recommendations? budget:
*would like engagement session included
Western MA area or CT (as our venue is on the border... Monson, MA)

Date:
October 6th

Re: Photographer and/or Videographer?

• Options
    You could hire a professional photographer, and then ask a friend or relative who is into amateur videography if they'd be willing to record your ceremony.
  • Options
    For your budget, I would stick with just a photographer. I liked the idea of having someone take video of your ceremony - but you will want to make sure they stay out of your photographer's way. The worst thing would be for the photographer not to be able to get the shot he/she intends bc your friend/family is standing in the prime spot. 
  • Options
    try portrait new england..they would with in your budget to creat a package just for you...you get two photgraphers and they are quick to answer questions...in my package I have an e-session as well...
    I also agree with PP about having a friend/family member record the ceremony thats what i plan on doing
  • Options
    We went with a just a photographer for our tight budget. His prices start at $2200 but he is very customizable and great to work with. Had the engagement session last September and we got all the pics on a beautiful high res cd that we can print from! You can look at his pics at http://alvahreida.com/
  • Options

Many photographers will do a slideshow to music of all your pictures. Its just the same as a video and can be part of the photography package.

Check out Paul S. Robinson Photography  www.paulsrobinsonphotography

or

Central Massachusetts Professional Photography Association

www.centralmassachusettsprofessionalphotographersasociation.com

Great bunch of guys
  • Options
    We went with Brian Sullivan Photography, we wanted a videographer as well but they are ouuuuutttrageous! Brian is creative and very affordable under $2000 and awesome! He did our engagement session and is doing our wedding next July!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards