Massachusetts

Asa Waters Mansion

Has any been married or attended at wedding at the Asa Waters Mansion in Millbury? It looks really pretty on the website, but I wasn't sure how they set up the reception inside.  The rooms seem small.  Any input is appreciated!

Planning Bio ~ Updated 9/23/11

Wedding Countdown Ticker

D-Day is 11.5.11

128 invited 102 Party People 23 Party Poopers 3 Wishy Washies
The harassment begins on 10.15.11!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Asa Waters Mansion

• nikkiliz2004nikkiliz2004 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just went to my fiends wedding at the asa waters mansion.  I believe she had about 68 people there and it was crowded. There was not much space between tables.  They also had to move tables to make the dance floor.  All in all it was pretty but it was a tight fit
  • edited December 2011
    I haven't seen it but my concern with it is that based on how it looks via Google Maps Street View, the outdoor ceremony location is right on the street. I saw some wedding photos online and you could see the post office across the street in the background :(  Anyone have any more information on that issue?
    Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    I grew up in the town of Millbury. If you are having your ceremony outside, I can tell you that this venue is located directly in the center of town. It is on a busy street, the post office is on the left of the building, the police station is just up the street on the right, and the fire headquarters is directly across from it. If there happens to be a box alarm on the day of your wedding, plan on the whole ceremony being interrupted because the siren sounds like a dying duck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards