Massachusetts
Options

**kblynne**

Hi! I was wondering if you could give me the contact information for your DJ? He sounds great to work with and the price is really awesome.
Thank in advance!
August 2011: E-Pic! Photobucket
229 image Invited to celebrate!
191 image Remembered to RSVP!
26 image Can't make it
7 image Got lost on the way to the mailbox

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: **kblynne**

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Of course!! He has not done our wedding yet, to put it all out there, but he did come recommended to me by friends and family. Jim has just been SO helpful to us -- even regarding lights and other things outside of the music domain, that I just can't imagine that they'll be anything less than amazing on the night of! Also, just a note: it's a family business: the son is the DJ, the father (Jim) is the business manager, and the mom helps out. 

Jim Janik
    South Hadley, MA
    413-536-1678
    Reflextion@comcast.net
    160 image 99 image 13 image 48 image
    RSVP Date: June 18th
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    joncrissy -- I just realized your wedding is at the Log Cabin! We actually found the Janiks THROUGH the Log Cabin when we booked our wedding there first (long story, but we decided to change the local AND got our full deposit back)... so he comes very highly recommended by the staff there! Good news! I checked with my mom and he is charging us $550 for 5 hours, so maybe say you talked to Krystal of Chicopee and were wondering if you could get the same deal? Good luck!!
    160 image 99 image 13 image 48 image
    RSVP Date: June 18th
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That would be awesome thanks so much!
    August 2011: E-Pic! Photobucket
    229 image Invited to celebrate!
    191 image Remembered to RSVP!
    26 image Can't make it
    7 image Got lost on the way to the mailbox

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.