Massachusetts
Options

any ideas for a rustic yet elegant venue??

my bff is getting married and she asked me if i knew any spots in MA< NH< ME< OR VT
shes looking for the old barn redone type thing

so i told her the barn at gibbet hill in groton ma and then zorvinos in sandown but i was wondering if you ladies had any other ideas? nothing to break the bank but still gorgeous. TIA!!!!

kim =)

Re: any ideas for a rustic yet elegant venue??

• Options
    CarolynEllCarolynEll member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How about the Red Barn at Hampshire College (Amherst, MA)?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Salem Cross Inn in West Brookfield- perfect combo of rustic and elegant IMO- and affordable! (its my reception venue- obviously biased :) )
    ~The Future Mrs. L~ Planning Bio Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    bpphoto785bpphoto785 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I know in the Berkshire's there's Santarella, Chrissy Farm, Gedney Farm, Bucksteep, Hancock Shaker Village, Race Brook Lodge, Sheep Hill, Warfield House Inn. Silver Maple Farm over the line in NY

May '12 Nesties
    March Siggy Challenge: Furbaby
    MARRIED!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Stonover farm in Lenox MA
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Harrington Farm in Princeton is amazing!
    I am getting married there next month!!

They offer several options and great discounts for off season (Nov 1 - March 31).

Best of luck to her!
    Vacation Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    MysteryDahliaMysteryDahlia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out the Three Sister's Sanctuary in Goshen... it's totally weird but awesome!

http://threesisterssanctuary.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I'm getting married at The Ranch Golf Course in Southwick, MA.  It is amazing and can accommodate up to 180 guests.  The event coordinator Maria is unbelievably helpful and always eager to please.  I wasn't sure if a golf course would be a good place for a reception but, if you're looking for great food and a rustic barn look I would definatly suggest checking it out.  I hope this helps!

http://www.theranchgolfclub.com/functions.php

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards