Massachusetts

knottie nerd

First day of Spring Break (I'm in grad school).  I told my Fi I didn't want to go anywhere.  He said that's ok and that I deserve to sit on the couch doing nothing.  I told him I just wanted to be a knottie nerd (say it out loud).  He said, that sounded hott.  And that's why I'm marrying him!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic "June 2012" November Siggy: cake inspiration Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: knottie nerd

• edited December 2011
    Funny :) My FI gets confused every time I refer to talking to the "knotties". This board is so dead though!! Where are you getting married? I'm the month before you, getting married at Our Lady of Fatima in Ludlow and having the reception at the Salem Cross Inn in West Brookfield :)
    ~The Future Mrs. L~ Planning Bio Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    you venue is gorgeous!!  we haven't booked yet.  we are planning long distance from montana and have a trip to the berkshires planned in may.  we don't want to book anything without visiting it first, so we will be very busy while we're out there.  do you mind if i ask what other places you looked at?  salem inn looks like what we're looking for, but might be too far east.  and yes, this board is a little quiet.  let's see if we can't stir up some convo!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic "June 2012" November Siggy: cake inspiration Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards