Massachusetts

Married and back with reviews!

Hi Ladies!
I got married in CT but I used a few vendors here in MA since this is where I live and work:

Dress shop: Pronuptia Bridals, Worcester=A
I worked with Sandy and she was amazing.  She managed to show me dresses that suited my small frame and made me look like a million bucks but still within my $2k budget.  The dress I ended up purchaseing was actually one of the less expensive ones I tried on but she never pushed me to buy the others.  They let me take pictures so i could go home and think them over.  I came back the next day with a clear head and made my purchase.  The dress came well in time.  I cant say much for my alterations since all they did was bustle and add cups but that was quick and easy.

Alterations: Fay Carraher, Billerica=B+
I had purchased a reception dress but it was too large.  I found Fay through these boards and gave her a call.  She is very sweet and did a great job but she is VERY busy so I think she was a bit flustered.

Veil: Shoes to Dye for, Natick=B+
The owner there is very knowledgable about his merchandise.  Her staff is just okay.  I waited until he was there in order to get help selecting a veil.

Limo: Accent Limo, Milford =A+
Awesome!  they were very friendly and always prompt with answers to my questions. I got them through a Groupon deal months back and I can honestly say that was the best bargain EVER!  Limo was clean, new and spacious.  The driver, Scott was super funny and had not only my bridal party smiling and laughing but also both sets of parents calm and relaxed while the WP took pictures.  Great team at Accent.

hope this helps you ladies! Good luck and happy planning!
"All I want is for you to be happy And, take this woman and make you my family And, finally you have found someone perfect And, finally you have found Yourself." -RHCP image

Re: Married and back with reviews!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards