Massachusetts
Options

Photographer help?

Hi everyone...we are trying to find a good photographer in the area... honestly i want someone who is good but i really only care about getting edited photos on a DVD or CD so i don't want to spend a crazy amount of money...

Does anyone have any photographer suggestions?

Re: Photographer help?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My fiance and I are using V and R Photography out of Agawam. It is a husband and wife team who are LOVELY and so fun to work with. We had really high standards for our photography, but didn't want to spend a boatload. You can check them out at www.vandrphoto.com. We just did our engagement shoot last week, and I cannot say enough good things. They are truly amazing to work with (and I am planning a western Mass wedding from DC!) 
    160 image 99 image 13 image 48 image
    RSVP Date: June 18th
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Might want to check out bunnell photography. I'm using alisonmariephotography.com - prices are reasonable and pics are gorgeous!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Nemesis Photo
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    kelmal - my friend runs nemesis photo. Went to high school with him. lol
    My photographer is Pure Reflection Photography
    http://purereflectionphoto.com/

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    lauralaurlauralaur member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My friends used CJ Yates out of Worcester. She did great work and they got all of the photos on disk a few weeks after the wedding.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    JenPhil6212 - I've known Ian forever.

My photographer is Memories to Cherish. Marissa is an absolute sweetheart and does beautiful work for reasonable prices!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Portrait New England for our February wedding. They are new to the business (a few years) and trying to get more established so they gave us a good deal. Haven't worked witht them yet but they were really sociable when we signed the contract, and they came right to our house. Also, they travel anywhere in New England at no additional charge. Check them out: portraitnewengland.com
  • Options
    BecksnBriBecksnBri member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Becky Kusek Photography in Ware about $1200 with the cd pictures
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello! Please check out www.richfrederickphotography.com
    for beautiful wedding photography at reasonable prices Smile
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Do NOT use Becky Kusek Photography. 
    AWFUL/HORRIBLE expereince.  I can't get over how horrible dealing with Becky was.  I am so disgusted with the situation, she was the only bad part of my wedding.  To start off, she is not nice, friendly, or professional.  To move onto what she did wrong:
    We paid for "unlimited hours" and she left at 8:45 when our wedding went until 10.
    We asked for specific pictures, she told us she would come get us for them later, but then she left, so we never got those pictures.
    I have had many guests tell me she was not nice, and they thought she was a horrible photographer (before I said anything about my disspointment).
    I can't stress enough how dissapointed you will be with Becky Kusek.  The day is over and I can only hope that our bad fortune with save other couples from the awful awful experience. Everytime I think about it I want to cry about all the memories I will not have captured.
    When I brought up the issues to her that we were unhappy about she did NOTHING. She became rude, and when I asked for a reduced price for her inadequacies I got nothing.
    Moral of the story is have a lawyer prepared because that is what I am dealing with right now.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards