Florida-West Coast

Tampa - The Event Factory Gift Certiicate

Sadly- my daughter's wedding was cancelled a month before the scheduled date at the Event Factory, Home, of the Castle Ballroom, Inc. http://www.theeventfactory.com/

I paid for over half her wedding, money which is non-refundable, but I was given a gift certificate which is transferable. The gift certificate is for $5457.00, but I am trying to sell it for $4800.00 which would save you $657.00.

For your safety, my safety,and the terms of the Event Factory, the certificate is only transferable when both parties are present at the Event Factory, and I sign it over to you in front of them. Cash accepted only.

The terms of the Event Factory, also dictate that you must NOT have booked with them already...so if you are thinking of the Event Factory, I would suggest you check them out, if you decide to go with them, I would drive up from Venice, FL and meet you when you were going to sign the contract and sign this certificate over to you upon payment. The Gift Certificate expires 4/18/14. If interested please contact me at dworth116@yahoo.com. Thank you.

Re: Tampa - The Event Factory Gift Certiicate

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards