Florida-West Coast
Options

need RESTAURANT along Gulf BLVD in Clearwater Bch area for 45 people CASUAL

I need to find a small "Florida Feel" restaurant,  We are having a fast beach ceremony with a CASUAL party after.  I told my guests khaki shorts & polos(I'll be changing out of my gown as soon as ceremony ends too).  No dj, no bouquet toss etc.  I don't need a private room, and almost think a common room, with an outdoor deck & live music with other diners and drinkers is fine.....Anywhere along Gulf Blvd in Pinellas county FL will work.  IDEAS???

Re: need RESTAURANT along Gulf BLVD in Clearwater Bch area for 45 people CASUAL

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I had my rehearsal dinner at Jimmys Fish House on Clearwater Beach, they had a private room that they let us use at no cost to us. No min food or beverage purchases. They had a deck with live music and good food! Very casual inside, it's part of a Holiday Inn. Right on the water and all that!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Frenchy's or Post Restaurant (I think that's what it's called, its right before you get to Shepards, across the street from the beach, it's a greek/pizza restaurant, really yummy)...Not sure if Frenchy's can accomodate that many, but it's worth a try. :)
    ~Natalie

October 2011, May Siggy: Honeymoon!!

My Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Kristin789Kristin789 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Palm Pavilion would be perfect - the deck with outdoor seating is right on the sand of the beach. 
    http://palmpavilion.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards