Options

day of coordinators

I know this has been posted before, but who did you use? TIA

Re: day of coordinators

• Options
    longboatbridelongboatbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tina and Sigrid from Florida Sun Weddings.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Shawna from FlawlessOccasions.com. She is great and she knows her stuff!
    Baby Macy is here!

12/09 - Macy (daughter) | 4/10 - Began TTC Baby #2 | 12/10 - Chemical Pregnancy | 1/12 - Miscarriage at 14 weeks | DX - PCOS & Hyperthyroidism
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Meghan from Dream Day Productions. www.dreamdayproductions.comHighly reccomend!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Staci from unique event design and she's been great so far. http://www.uniqueeventdesign.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Staci as well.  She's been fantastic so far, nothing but good things to say. 
    Erin and Kyle ~~~ November 7, 2009
  • Options
    jennifer80808jennifer80808 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beth at Flawless Occasions! She is WONDERFUL! She's actually planning our whole event and has been phenomenal to work with. I highly recommend them!
    Photobucket Kennedy Aleise 2/19/11 Life As We Know It
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just booked Staci with Unique Event Design. She has been really nice and I am looking forward with working with her.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Michele Frost who was recommended by a friend.  We lived in Australia for most of our engagement and she did mostly full planning. She was awesome!! So organized, helpful and really knew her stuff. She made me feel very content when it was getting down to the wire.  I highly recommend her to all of my friends.  Her email is mkfrost4@msn.com .
  • Options
    Savannah6783Savannah6783 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beth and Shawna from Flawless Designs!!! I booked them, but unfortunately am not going to be able to use them! :( They are WONDERFUL though and are still VERY helpful even though I will be getting married in vegas.http://www.flawlessoccasions.com/
  • Options
    nillachicknillachick member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How much would a DOC be? (Typically) for just day of, not all of the planning, etc?
  • Options
    signingjuliesigningjulie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The lowest I've seen for a DOC is $525 and the highest is $1400.  It depends on how many guests you have, if they bring an asstant, your specific needs etc.  HTH
  • Options
    bnlchic03bnlchic03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Carol Lulofs, she was great! clulofs@gmail.com. I'm not sure what she's charging now, though, because she gave me a good deal since I was one of her first clients...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    snewman3snewman3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are also using Carol Lulof. Our wedding has not arrived yet, but she is doing so much for a GREAT price!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards