Florida-West Coast

??? Baby Onesie

Our niece Lorigan will be almost 3 months when we get married.  Her mom, Meg, is one of our bridesmaids and her dad, Stu, is a groomsman.  I want to make her a custom designed shirt/onesie for while us girls are getting ready, since she'll be there.  We already got an all white fabric bassinet for her to hang in.  I want to have a cute/clever saying on her attire before the wedding.  Something like "My aunt & uncle are getting married today!" or "I'm the youngest at the party!"  Something that will be cute & appropriate for pictures.  Does anyone have any ideas?  TIA!

Re: ??? Baby Onesie

• edited December 2011
    etsy!  They sell everything!  Or you can have it made on one of those sites like Custom Glam Girl or something like that, that also has baby stuff!  I would etsy though... its all handmade stuff, you could probably find like a cute matching tutu or soemthing like that too!! :)
    BabyFruit Ticker pregnancy
  • IdeasOPlentyIdeasOPlenty member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How about these:"Someday MY prince will come!" "I may be cute, but have you seen my Aunt?" "Second prettiest in the room""If my Aunt & Uncle aren't careful on their honeymoon, they'll get one of ME in 9 months!""It's all about the girl in the white dress (and a little about the one white diapers)"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards