Florida-West Coast

*** Tab & BScrang ****

10 Days Ladies!!!!!!!!!!!And we can start stalking the weather tomorrow!!!!! :)
BabyFruit Ticker pregnancy

Re: *** Tab & BScrang ****

• edited December 2011
    I'm going to be sooo mad if it is HOT!! The people from Maine, Michigan and Colorado won't know what to do! lol
  • edited December 2011
    This is for Friday..... so hopefully it won't change much, lol! Day Night Sunny High87°FPrecip0% Wind: From NNE at 5 mph Max. Humidity: 74% UV Index: 9 Very High Sunrise: 7:28 AM ET Avg. High: 84°F Record High: 91°F (1986) Clear Overnight Low72°FPrecip0% Wind: From NNE at 4 mph Max. Humidity: 82%       Sunset: 7:08 PM ET Avg. Low: 72°F Record Low: 57°F (2000) Last Updated Wednesday, Sep 30, 6:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time
  • edited December 2011
    and p.s. they will know what to do..... go to the beach!!!
  • edited December 2011
    That is still too hot... :(  my dress is hot. :(
  • edited December 2011
    All dresses are hot!  It is pretty hot... I wish it was like today!  But its Florida.... just be happy it doesnt say Thunderstorms!!!! :)
  • edited December 2011
    True true...hope it doesn't rain.  I'm just thinking, I sweat in my dress just trying it on for the fitting, it will be horrid if it is that hot out.
  • edited December 2011
    Lol, agreed, I was sweating at my fitting too!! I want my alterations lady to call.... I want to try it on again!!!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    I think mine is supposed to be ready tomorrow...they had to adjust the new straps, they weren't tight enough, and she had to fix the eyelit (sp) loop on the top.
  • edited December 2011
    When i went on Saturday I forgot my shoes, so i want to see it all put together.  I htink mine should be done Fri or Sat!  Still havent decided on my hair either..... stressing a bit on that!
  • edited December 2011
    I have my hair trial next Tuesday.. I'm not stressed about that.  Just an updo, no biggie.  I just started stressing about the morning of..where am I going to get breakfast and lunch?!  Never thought about that...
  • edited December 2011
    Breakfast, I was planning on everyone is on their own.  Lunch I was going to order from Publix or Panera and make someone go get it for us, lol!  If there is a Jason's Deli close to your place, they deliver and its not too expensive for delivery! 
  • edited December 2011
    Getting on base would be the issue, I don't know how delivery works there..  I think I will see if my mom will stop on her way down.  They aren't going to get there till around noon, I think so that would work.
  • edited December 2011
    Oh yeah i didnt think about that?  But I'm sure people order food to the base, no?! 
  • edited December 2011
    Yah, I'm sure they do...just not sure how...I haven't lived on a base since I was 12...and I didn't do much ordering then!
  • edited December 2011
    Well being from Michigan, they will embrace it! We are barely in the 60's! And at night its been getting down to almost the 30s!
  • edited December 2011
    omg i know, i can't believe itttt! i'm starting to get nervous! so glad it seems to be getting cooler out (though i wish i had an outside wedding in that case!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards