Florida-West Coast
Options

felix the dj reviews?

Re: felix the dj reviews?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I've heard great things about him. As DJs in this area go, he's a little on the higher end in terms of price (we looked at him and I think he may have been somewhere around the 800 range...but it was a while ago and I can't find the quote so that may not be accurate!). I got a little frustrated because sometimes when we were looking at DJs he was a little hard to get a hold of or took a few days to hear from. I tend to be really organized, very much a planner, and he has more of a laid-back personality, so we ended up going with RJ Vida - was more of a personality match and I think probably equal with Felix in terms of skills and equipment. But I've never heard anything bad about him. I think Shawna from Flawless Occasions used him from her wedding and raved about him.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i wanted RJ but he had just booked my date when i contacted him:(
  • Options
    mnmccloudmnmccloud member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using Felix for our wedding- I think we're paying around $1300, but thats for his DJ services and for his set up and control of 18 LED panels to up-light the entire Grand Ballroom at the the Hilton. I think just DJ services are around $900. We've heard NOTHING but great things about him from everyone and were referred to him by our videographer who works with him regularly. I know he's swamped right now with gigs- as I was emailing with him last week- but I'd try email. HTH! GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks!  could you give me his email address?   i couldnt find it on his website!
  • Options
    mnmccloudmnmccloud member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No problem! It's felixthedj@gmail.com HTH! GL! ;0)
  • Options
    taraluvsharrytaraluvsharry member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had Felix the dj at our event and he was awesome! fyi- Since our wedding two of my friends have hired him and they love him too! Here's a review I posted a while back-- A++ If you're looking for more of a club-style dj and none of the cheesy games, hokey pokey etc., Felix is the guy! I know he's played in clubs in Miami and Ybor and is definitely good at reading the crowd and playing the music non-stop. We went to see him at an event prior to hiring him and we were amazed at how he kept the dance floor full without over-talking on the microphone. We went to see 8 other dj's and we knew Felix was the guy! He is very good at paying attention to detail and he did a great job MC'ing and coordinating our wedding reception! He is a little more expensive the most DJ's, but you get what you pay for and we definitely feel we got MORE than we paid for! I love his Facebook status---- say 100% but give 110% ps- I know thru Facebook that his uncle died recently (I think it was a week or so) not sure if that's why you're having a hard time reaching him, but I would guess so. He does stay busy doing corporate events during the week, I see and read his status on Facebook! He's always been quick to respond with us via email. I have felixthedj@gmail.com as his email! I highly recommed him! I hope that helps you. and BTW he's a Gator! Best Wishes, Tara
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    meeting with him tomorrow! thanks again!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards